Friday, May 29, 2009

Should you cheat and eat a Snickers bar?

By all means cheat! I am not being fascitious. I'm quite serious. Yes eat green leafy vegetables. Eat a variety of healthy fruits and vegetables. Find a great whole food supplement. Etcetera, etcetera. How do I feel about heavily processed foods, fats, and sweets? They are absolutely horrible for your body. They make you feel sluggish and actually act as sludge in your circulatory system causing a whole host of problems and possible diseases.

They argument is closed on garbage food. They do absolutely nothing for the body. However, I still think it's healthy for your outlook to treat yourself to a sweet desert in moderation once in awhile. I think it can actually be detrimental to be so rigid with diet and regimen that we squeeze the fun out of staying healthy. In the long run, I say give yourself a little treat and be the better for it!

What are your thoughts on this touchy topic. To treat or not to treat?

Lewis Jackson
mistergoodbuy.com

No comments: